Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Signs?

Reply Post New Topic

• hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 09-19-08 | 03:02 PM
  • LeAnn,
    I do believe I'm gonna try to hold out til Tuesday! So, we'll see.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-19-08 | 06:03 PM
  • Good Luck Stephanie.
  • saffy saffy's Avatar 09-21-08 | 09:34 PM
  • thinking positive for you and sending you good wishes!
Thank you saffy!
Keepers (09-21-08)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 09-23-08 | 12:44 PM
  • Well I had another BFP dream.This time it was an actual pee stick not some odd contraption like last month.I've never dreamed about a +preg test before besides last month and this month.Well last month was on of my shortest cycles EVER! I hope this one is a better sign.I just don't hold to much value to it.It almost scares me,like the spotting I have been getting at 8dpo the last 2 months.These two signs are usually supposed to be good sings.In my case they have ended up being bad signs.I hope its different this month since I am on the progesterone cream.:fingers:
    Thanks I just had to get that off my chest!
  • wendysue611 wendysue611's Avatar 09-25-08 | 01:30 PM
  • Speaking of signs...I got two recently.

Yesterday while teaching a Jazz class to a group of 5-7 year olds, one of the girls accidentally called me "Mama" instead of Miss Wendy. So I teased her and said "I'm not your mama silly!" And one of the other girls goes "Yeah huh, you are a mama!" So I told her "No sweetie, I'm not a mama to anyone, except my pets!" and one more little girl said to me "You've got babies in your tummy!!" Totally shocked to hear a little girl say that to me but I sure hope she's right!

Then last night I remember having dreams of seeing two lines on a bunch of pregnancy tests. It was anything in detail but I just remember seeing images over and over. Not sure what that was all about?

Who knows what all these signs mean! But I pray that maybe they are trying to tell me something...

Last edited by wendysue611; 09-25-08 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Typo