Baby Corner

Old 09-16-11, 04:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Smile Trying for a baby

Hoping for a baby girl, I will find out if Im pregnant next week.

Old 09-21-11, 10:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

GOOD LUCK... TRYING FOR A BABY ALSO... AND HOPING FOR A GIRL TOO....!!! IS THIS YOUR 1ST?

Old 09-22-11, 01:17 AM
is praying for #2
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

HI! this is my first post on this site, my DH and I are trying to conceive our third (my second) child! I just came off the depo shot last month so we know this could take awhile, but we're keeping our hopes high, crossing our fingers, and saying our prayers. Good luck to the both of you!

Old 08-19-12, 01:43 AM
Wants a baby:)

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 33.33%

Hey this is my first time to sign up. And I really need some advice. We are trying to conceive and both really want a baby and been trying for awhile now and still nothing!! Help plz!!

Old 08-29-12, 01:01 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 441.67%

Hi..new here also...been ttc for 1 month maybe next month. I'm up for any advice....and good luck to you all...sending baby dust to all of you.

Latest Articles
When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

Bexco Recalls 1,100 4-in-1 Convertible Cribs
Bexco's Franklin & Ben Mason style 4-in-1 style cribs due to fall and entrapment hazards. Get information about how to order a repair kit to keep your baby safe.

Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
Consumer reports disagrees with the US Food and Drug Administration about the amount of safe tuna fish consumption in pregnant women?

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools