Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Are we insane?

Reply Post New Topic

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 07-30-08 | 10:59 PM
  • Sounds like it is either hell getting them in there to start or hell getting them out!!!

and luck to everyone!!!
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 08-01-08 | 04:05 PM
  • I'm the sam Laura, I wouldn't ever tell my TCC or my birth stories to a new mommy. I just smile and nod. I think get amnesia by the time they are 10 days old.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 08-01-08 | 04:24 PM
  • Quote de DCnanny
    Sounds like it is either hell getting them in there to start or hell getting them out!!!
    Or scary as anything carrying them! I think that's why its taken so long for my DH to want a third. I don't have good pg stories either

I don't usually tell those to women that aren't pg because it freaks them out so much!

I'd like to have one nice normal TTC story, good pg and one of those beautiful birth stories you hear about. sigh.... Mine are more like war stories! They get even freakier when my DH tells them! His point of view of being a watcher of the scene is much more horrible then I remember it!

I ended up with a ton of anxiety and I'm sure I had PTSD from my youngest's birth! I think my DH is nearly over nearly losing both of us. He actually asked me this week to teach him about unassisted childbirth just incase! I really hope he's not getting a glimpse into the future with that one! But its enough that if we do get pg with #3 I'm changing drs. to one closer to my house!

Laura

• momofdrewmarie 08-12-08 | 01:42 PM
  • Me too, first two PG were a challenge jus tot get PG. i am hoping for a miracle this time