Baby Corner

Old 09-16-08, 08:35 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%

Jeanne I am so glad you posted this!!! I was beginning to think I was a

for being jealous. I know this month has been tough for you but I hope at the end of the month your world changes and you find out you are carrying a JuneBug.

Old 09-16-08, 09:00 PM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 920%

Jeanne - don't appologize for how you're feeling! We are all routing for you for a 3rd baby! Keep us posted!

Old 09-16-08, 09:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Excuse the ramble in advance...

I don't know. I need drugs or something. The weirdest thing happened to me this time around. I was devastated, like for 5 days I think thinking that it was all over; I would never be a mom. Crying all the time-- it was almost like a death-- I know that doesn't make sense but like the void of the child I thought belonged in our family.
Then, the next day (after the 5ish days) I woke up and suddently I felt better. I felt like those little things people say to make you feel better. I felt like "It's going to happen somehow. YOu just have to be patient and see how it's all going to come together." I know though, that for me it doesn't just "happen." Hence, the "wishful thinking" post. I have to chase after it, but I'm so not into all that fertility stuff right now. So I guess I'll just have to see how I feel when af gets here.
Thanks ladies!

Old 09-17-08, 11:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I think what you are feeling on here is completely normal. Sometimes it is hard for me to be on this board. I get jealous a lot too. Especially when you see someone joing and this is their first month of TTC and then they find out like a couple days later they are pregnant. It is HARD. I have been trying to get pregant for 57 months. I have never had a month where I have came close or seen a test with a BFP. So sometimes it is hard to write congrats to someone on here. However, I do try. I do not want my family and friends to be scared to tell me about their joyous news (not that any of you are like this.) I am strictly speaking for me.

This board has helped to overcome this and be happy that one more person has made it out of this he** hole we call infertility. I try to look at every success story as one more person who made it out. One more person that can help us and research to see what works.

Last edited by pearlgirlulm; 09-17-08 at 11:21 AM.

Old 09-17-08, 11:26 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Good Perspective!!!
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools