Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Baby Dreaming (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512)
-   -   Dreaming - but still preventing (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512/dreaming-but-still-preventing-384709)

KJCsabre 12-01-08 05:43 PM

Dreaming - but still preventing

:reye: Crazy huh?

I need to whine to someone and I know you ladies will listen to me (well you have no choice unless you decide to click the BACK button now :) )

I KNOW rationally we cannot afford another baby right now and that I don't want to have another baby and "push" Nolan out of the baby spot but irrationally I WANT to be pregnant and I WANT another baby!

Does that make me NUTS!? So 2 nights ago I had a dream I was pregnant and after telling DH about my dream he basically freaked out on me - You aren't are you? You couldn't be right? We can't afford to pay daycare on another child, ect.

Anyway, we are preventing - BCP daily - but if for some reason something went awry I would be ECSTATIC :> - Someone tell me I'm not super crazy... or empathize with me... LOL

Twinkies_Mom 12-01-08 05:49 PM

you just about summed up my life...we are in the same boat. i was 3 weeks late for AF and i thought i was pg...freakin out b/c i thought we would be dead financially but she reared her ugly head today...i am actually quite disappointed so at least i know how i feel about another baby

koala_kaper 12-01-08 06:07 PM

I totally know how you feel... and my baby is only slightly more than 3 months old :lol:

For me it's the movies and tv shows... and that d@mn pull out method crap! The ending is usually the "satifying moment" for me, and when he has to pull out, there is something "missing" (I'm sure that sounds dumb, but it makes sense in my brain!) And every time I almost end up hiding tears so dh doesn't think it was him, even though it kinda was... Do you follow that?

And as for the "baby dreams" dh is the one having them here, and that was about 2 months ago! :laughing: He's crazy alright!

Kayla, as a side note and if you don't mind my asking (and you can pm me if you wanna keep the info more private... or if you don't wanna answer at all, that's fine too :) ) how much do you pay for daycare? Don't you work in the same building? The reason I ask is bc my Aunt, at both different places she worked (one place with 3 year old the other with 4 year olds), got free daycare for all three of her boys BECAUSE she worked there.

Keepers 12-01-08 06:34 PM

No my baby was 6 months old when we(I) wanted another. They are now 14 months apart and I wouldnt change a thing!!! ....but it is hard!

KJCsabre 12-01-08 06:37 PM

I have no problems sharing what I pay in daycare. I get a 40% discount on the weekly care which adds up to about $205 for 2 weeks. This is automatically deducted from my paycheck (its easier that way)

Yes I work in the same building and am employed by that company! I think it's stupid to say the least but hey what can you do right? LOL. Anyway I don't plan on being there this fall as I HATE it there.

As for the dreaming and wishing well I guess it'll just keep on for a while... LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one though.

Christina, I know how you feel about the pull out method - it sucks! When we were first dating DH had a fear so he used that method on top of BCP it sucked big time! What about condoms? (if you don't mind me asking) or isn't the mini pill safe while nursing?