Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Baby Dreaming (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512)
-   -   I must be nuts! (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512/i-must-nuts-385415)

koala_kaper 12-13-08 12:54 AM

I must be nuts!

I'm sure I'm crazy, but something in me tells me that I want another baby... now! Dh and I agreed that we could start trying again in Feb, but my mind keeps telling me I can't wait that long (even though it's only 2 months away!)

I keep having odd cycles too, probably just my body getting back to "normal" since I'm not even 4 months pp! Af came back as soon as baby started sleeping through the night (as it did with both my other kids), and that was when she was just over a month old. It's getting more normal (length of time), but still odd in other ways... Like (tmi) when I O, I bleed for part of the day. It makes it easy to tell when I O, but annoying, none-the less! It's happened twice now, the first time I thought nothing of it bc it was HARDLY noticeable. The 2nd time was for almost half a day and I thought for SURE af was coming, but then it stopped! After that, I'm now expecting af to show 3-5 days from now (if not sooner) and the thought just drives me nuts!

Then there's the not using any birth control other than the method that I've been told does NOT work, the pull-out method. Dh and I discussed things and decided we no longer will use bc pills bc of some info we found and have been reading up on... He doesnt' like the feel (or cost) of condoms, so I've been going on "pull-out on days 8-18, all other days are "safe days" unless I O before day 18 (which this time I did)" and usually I am hiding tears by the end when he does have to pull out (and in the heat of the moment I have ALMOST told him to just finish normal! UGH!)

We figure if we DO get pg before Feb, it's meant to be, but we are not actually "trying" at this time and lately it kinda makes me sad :nervous: So yes, you can call me :crazy: !

Sorry this was so long, I just needed to get that off my chest and if you are still reading, Thank You!

DanieH 12-23-08 10:37 AM

:bighug: Im on the fence w/ baby #3....Good luck!

KJCsabre 12-23-08 07:38 PM

:bighug:

Since it doesn't really "work" anyway why don't you just not "try" but not "prevent" either? Does that make sense? Probably not... How about just saying forget the pull-out method since it doesn't work and just let things go the way they go. Chances are it'll take you at least 2 months for your cycles to get back to normal anyway so pulling out or not you are taking a lottery chance.

LOL... you should have another -then move closer so I can spoil your kids rotten and not have my own 2nd yet. :laughing:

koala_kaper 12-24-08 01:03 PM

:lol: Kayla... Trust me, if Doug said we could move closer, then we probbaly would!

At this point I'm still on the fence as to what to do. Af was 5 stinkin' days late this time, but I O'ed early :irked: This whole "cycle stuff" is so confusing and obnoxious to me! I think I'll *try* to hold out until Feb like the plan was, but we'll see what happens! Doug is saying we should start trying again on Valentine's Day, bt I have a feeling that won't be the right timing anyway :huh: who knows? I DO want another baby, but I'm kind of afraid of what my body will do if we keep having them so close together!!! KWIM?

baby hungry 12-26-08 03:56 PM

lol.. your silly. You HAVE a baby.

No one can tell you what's right or wrong for your family. You guys just have to do what's best for you.