Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Baby Dreaming (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512)
-   -   having a hard time (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/baby-dreaming-512/having-hard-time-400678)

luv2swim1307 02-28-11 02:32 AM

having a hard time

Hi all. I am pretty new to this whole writing and getting advice from people who are going through the same thing... i guess that has a lot to do with the fact that i am SLOWLY finding out that i am NOT the only one going through this. But it is so hard to go through...

So basically what is going on is that my husband and I have been married for almost three years, i stopped my birth control right when we got married... after that we just let nature take its course for a bit. Then January of 2010 we began talking to a doctor and that went absolutely nowhere. In October of 2010 we began getting intense with it, it got to the point where my husband was giving me shots every night in my stomach. In January after the third time of them telling us we werent ready to jump start ovulation we stopped to take a break. They have given us everything under the sun about why this is happening. I have PCOS. I am too overweight (bullsh*t i know people heavier than me that have 3 kids). They say it has nothing to do with my birth control but they took my old one off the market... explain that one to me.

So basically i am up to the fact that i WILL TRY ANYTHING! I want a baby so bad. My husband and I own a home. We have great jobs. We are fully ready for a baby and want one more than anything... If any of you have any ideas it would be more than appreciated.

thanks.

sincerely,

wanting a baby so bad!

teddybear1082 02-28-11 08:50 AM

Welcome to TBC. Good luck- there are a lot of great ladies here who are very helpful and supportive. I don't know anything about pcos but I am sure someone here does and can help you out.
:bighug:

Chickie 02-28-11 08:50 AM

Welcome to TBC :wave: I am sorry to hear of your struggles. We have a great group of ladies on the TTC board that are also actively TTC and will be very supportive.

Janine 02-28-11 12:04 PM

I know it's hard when it seems everyone else in the world is getting pregnant except you. I don't have PCOS myself but I've known several people who have had it and I know it does make it a lot more difficult.
Also on the weight thing..yes, bigger women may be getting pregnant, but losing weight and/or getting healthier can help tremendously! I've always had trouble getting pregnant. Last year I started working out and eating healthier. I only lost 10lbs before I got pregnant by accident! It was one of those things I just didn't think could happen, but just the few changes I made in short time really improved my reproductive health.

lauralkemp 02-28-11 07:46 PM

Janine is right! I lost just 6 pounds(needed to lose about 35) and got pregnant w/ my son. my Best friend went from a size 24 to a size 18 and got pregnant with her son.