Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names anybody else hate it when...

anybody else hate it when...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-09-06, 10:32 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default anybody else hate it when...

You're talking randomly about names, ok maybe that's only me but anyway, and the person you're talking with is like.. yuck!

My mom & I were talking and I really LOVE the name Kayden so we were talking about it and she says, i swear she said this, "If you name your kid that I'll call him Chuck!!!"

Now granted I'm not pregnant but hey, at least be a bit nice to me.. what if I were and that's what we had picked? UGH I swear I know she was being funny and all but hey... be a teensy bit kinder about the way you choose your words!

Old 10-09-06, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hate that. There were quite a few names that we really liked and people said that too us. Oh well, a different name suited Benjamin when he was born

Old 10-10-06, 04:02 PM
is Mama to 4
Community Member

Thanked 9 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

That bugs me too. I've decided I'm not telling anybody the names we've chosen until after the baby is born and already named.

That way if they don't like it..........Oh well!!

And by the way, I love the name Kayden.......very cute!!!

Old 10-10-06, 04:58 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I actually threw my in laws out of the delivery room when I was having Kim because they were bugging me so bad about names when I was having kim!

This time, we already have names picked out, and I have different in laws, so it shouldn't be an issue, although I am sure some people will hate that for a boy we picked out Tristan Asher.

Old 10-10-06, 08:52 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ohh I love the name Tristan!!!

I don't really care that much but I was having a cranky day and realized that kinda irks me.

Oh well.. we picked Nolan Randall for a boy and IsaBelle for a girl
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools