Level: 2
Weekly Activity 3500%

Charlotte also sounds cute.

Old 07-30-16, 08:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 3800%

Carla Rose, Jenny Rose, Martha Rose.. could be some options.

Old 08-12-17, 03:51 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 3000%

Quote:
Originally Posted by didtbtycd

We are expecting our second child (a baby girl) in 7 weeks time. And are struggling for a name. For 5months we had decided on Isabelle. But now we are loving the name Riley-Rose. Heidi-Rose was also on our list but due to our son's name beginning with a 'H' we went off it.

Any help would be amazing.
Hello, I truly adore the name you selected for your coming baby girl. Even I faced the same problem when I wanted to name my baby girl. I can totally understand the mess you are in. Naming baby is really important as well as confusing. I too solved my problem with suggestions from my family and friend. I could solve your problem at once for sure.
As your baby is coming I would like to share some of the names I have in mind. I would like to say if your child has blue eyes then you can name them Irina or skyline it will surely describe the beauty of your child's eyes. You can also name your baby girl Alice or Annie these names perfectly fit for any child according to me. I had a neighbor almost two years back who had a very beautiful two baby girls they name her Angie and angle. I found the names very cute and adorable I am sure you too will surely find it interesting and lovable. You can also search in Google search engine where you will find thousands of names and variety of list to select from with the meaning of the name. I love the name Heidi very much but just trying to suggest you few more.
I heard a few more catchy names like alias, Jenny, Jeffni, and Dasha. I found them very interesting and catchy. You can also go for the one name which creates the magic and blends with the personality of your child. I know being a parent and selecting the name for your child is very difficult. but at the end, I would like to say you only one thing that select the name that you find perfect for your child.Maybe you can select one from these. wishing you luck with selecting the best name for your baby.

Old 09-26-17, 01:28 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2600%
Default Hello

Hello, I truly adore the name you selected for your coming baby. Even I faced the same problem when I wanted to name my baby boy. I can totally understand the mess you are in. Naming baby is really important as well as confusing. I too solved my problem with suggestions. I could solve your problem at once for sure.
As your baby is coming I would like to share some of the names I have in mind. I would like to say if your child has blue eyes then you can name them IRIN or SKY it will surely describe the beauty of your child's eyes. You can also name your child If a boy then "ALEX" and if a girl "ALICE" these names perfectly fir got any child according to me.
I had a neighbor almost a year back who had a very beautiful baby girl they name her "ANGLE". I found this name very cute, and I am sure you too will surely find it interesting and lovable. You can also search in Google search engine where you will find thousands of names and their meaning to select from. I love the name "FLELIX" but just trying to suggest you few more. Maybe you can select one from these.
I remember a few days back I heard few catch names like alias, Jenny, Jeff, and Dasha. I found them very interesting and catchy. You can also go for the one unique name which creates a magic and blends with the personality of your child know being a parent selecting the name for your child is very difficult. but at the end, I would like to say you one thing is just to listen to your heart what makes you feel good and heart satisfying select that name for your child. Best of luck!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools