Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Danish names for boys??

Danish names for boys??

Reply Post New Topic

• Mom2threegirls 10-17-06 | 04:09 PM
  • My hubby is really stuck on giving this baby a danish name, we have a couple pickedout for girls, but i dont really like any for boys. Im just not into hans and sven.
    I have looked up several websites and maybe ia m hitting the wrong ones, becasue mostofthe boy names are impossible to even pronounce...

Anyone have ideas on wher eto look for halfway americanized Danish names???

TIA
  • bradysmom bradysmom's Avatar 10-17-06 | 04:21 PM
  • Erik
    Finn
    Xander
    Hagan
    Jerrik
    Torben
  • bradysmom bradysmom's Avatar 10-17-06 | 04:22 PM
  • I just went to this site

and found some Danish ones that sounded good. Good luck!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-17-06 | 04:39 PM
  • that's a good website!

go with Axel!

I'm partial to Finn..
    I have a friend who named his son Gunnar (I like that)
    it's sort of funny to see him with it because he's 1/2 japanese and 1/2 norwegian so you don't usually think of a Gunnar with an asian look.

of course he's as cute as can be and the name totally fits him once you spend 5 minutes with him.

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 10-17-06 | 05:51 PM
  • I went to school with a Danish guy named Torben. I always thought it was a cool name. I like Gunnar too.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo