Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Do you like these names???? for girls?

Do you like these names???? for girls?

Reply Post New Topic

• Atianna 07-21-06 | 12:12 AM
  • I just legally chnaged my name too Atianna Arabelle, from Natalie. And changed my daughters name from Jasmine (first) Anais (middle) to Jasmine-Anais (first) Cynthia (middle) what do you guys think of our new names>?
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tell me all the details starting from what thought you get whwn you first read them, to what you feel when you say them out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]What personalities do you associate with the names Atianna Arabelle and Jasmine-Anais Cynthis????????????/ PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]oh, and we mad ethese changes in court today so they are a done deal!!!![/SIZE]
  • Atianna 07-21-06 | 04:46 AM
  • hello ladies? waiting for your feedback!

• AmiKW AmiKW's Avatar 07-21-06 | 11:28 PM
  • They're very pretty names, but they remind me of Disney movie characters. I really like Arrabelle, and Cynthia was my husbands mother's name, one we've considered as a middle name for this baby if it's a girl!
    Congrats on your new names!
  • Atianna 07-23-06 | 01:26 AM
  • Atianna is an Australian name and is very very rare, I chnaged the spelling of it so im pretty much the only one that has this name on earth. Secondly the disney movie with the animated character "jasmine" is what 7 years back??? the name Jasmine is Persian name that is ancient history...it was a name of royalty....just letting you know but thanks for the feedback!
  • wagnerkr wagnerkr's Avatar 07-23-06 | 10:36 PM
  • Does the name have a special meaning? Is it Aboriginal? I have heard of Tatianna which I think is Russian or maybe Ukrainian. I've also heard of Tianna which was a character in a book I once read. Not sure of the origin of the name. Overall I think the name has a nice ring to it and sounds very feminine.
    Jasmine I associate with the flower. Anais reminds me of anise, a spice similar in flavor to black licorice. So both of those names elicite food associations, but nothing unpleasant.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo