Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names Help, my daughter needs a name!

Help, my daughter needs a name!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-15-11, 01:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Question Help, my daughter needs a name!

I am due the middle of December and have yet to come up with a first and middle name for her. I have a list with about 40 names that I have started but nothing really strikes me as unique, this is my only girl, it wasn't nearly this hard with either of my to boys. Someone please help.

Old 09-15-11, 08:24 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 10.91%

Do you have a short list of names you like?

I had two boys, so I never got to use my girl name. It may not be your taste, but I think it's beautiful - traditional but not common: Stella Claire. I am not a fan of the currently popular "invented" names, but some of the other folks here might be able to give you some ideas in that line.

But if you can give us an idea of some of the names you're leaning toward, we can give you an opinion.

Old 09-27-11, 04:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I named my daughter McKinley Rose but my other favorites were Sarah Rose, Lauren Rose, Aria and Olivia Rose.

Old 10-19-11, 11:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

HOw about Laura Grace.

Old 07-19-12, 05:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 4190.91%

What did you end up naming her Dawn?

Latest Articles
Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools