Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
middle names for girls

middle names for girls

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 07-01-07 | 08:34 AM
  • [SIZE=2]DH and I love the name Madeline, but the only middle name we've come up with is Ava, and I like it but I'm not sure i'm sold on it yet. Anyone have any ideas for middle names to go with Madeline??? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Thanks!![/SIZE]
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 07-01-07 | 09:25 AM
  • My due date in 2003 was Feb 9th... but he came on the 6th.

Are you pronouncing it "Mad-a-LINE" or "Mad-a-LYN"?? I've seen it spelled the way you spelled it, and pronounced both ways.

Hope
    Eve
    Joy
    Mae

I think with a long(ish) first name flows well with a short middle name!!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 07-01-07 | 09:41 AM
  • I like Madeline Rose, Madeline Jane, Madeline Jean, Madeline Rae

All the ones that Heidi suggested are great too, and I agree, longer names sound better with the short middle name

• lisalogan 07-01-07 | 10:34 AM
  • Jade, Victoria
  • jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 07-02-07 | 09:59 AM
  • thanks for the suggestions ladies........and we'll be pronouncing it Mad-a-lyn....

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo