Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Which name do you like better - Jenna or Brynn?

Which name do you like better - Jenna or Brynn?

Reply Post New Topic

• ReeseCat 06-22-06 | 10:31 PM
  • We're having a hard time deciding - dh is leaning towards Jenna and I'm leaning towards Brynn.

Please let us know which name you like better. If you have middle name suggestions or other first name suggestions, we're open to hearing them, but first tell us your first between Jenna and Brynn.

THANKS!!!
  • Heidi1361 Heidi1361's Avatar 06-22-06 | 10:58 PM
  • I like both... but Brynn better.
    Brynn Elise??

Good luck & congrats.
  • mesbijoux mesbijoux's Avatar 06-23-06 | 01:13 AM
  • Hmmmm...I like both as well. A lot of it would depend upon your last name and how it all flowed together, yk?

Good luck with your decision!

(Re: the middle name - are you considering something familial etc? That would also make a difference on the first name choice imho

).
  • wagnerkr wagnerkr's Avatar 06-23-06 | 12:40 PM

•  

I tend to like Jenna better, but only because to me it is more obviously a girl's name. Jenna Brynn is not a bad combination unless you want something different as the middle name. We're a lot of help.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo