Baby Corner

Old 03-13-10, 07:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Names, help needed again

I posted on here last May about names, unfortunately we lost that baby. Am now pregnant again with an early September due date. I feel after the last time it may be a bit pre-mature to discuss names. We haven't told anyone yet, I just thought I would run a few by you ladies, it makes it seem like it really might happen if I can talk about it. Even anonymously....
Girls
I still like Scarlett
Harper
Pryce (family name)
Clayse (family name again that husband loves)
Reese (family name, but a friend named her little boy this a few years back. She knew it was husbands grandmothers name, and that it was on out short list. Still don't want to be a name poacher!)
Middle names for girl will all be family names....Ellen, Elisabeth or Bell

Boys~I don't have much
Lathan
Graham
Middle name will be James

Thank You

Old 03-13-10, 11:05 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I also lost my first, and my second was born in early September, so we have a bit in common. I'm sure everything will go fine this time.

As to your names, I really like Scarlett. A friend of mine has a daughter with this name, and it's just beautiful. Of your family names, I like Reese. Clayse and Pryce just don't sound feminine to me. I think they might work better as boys' names. The middle names are pretty and would go well with any of your choices. For boy names, I like Graham James.

Old 03-14-10, 01:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank You! I am not set on anything but the middle names. I think I also like Cooper for a boy. My husband lves it, its growing on me. Only problem is again, I know of several acquaintances that have boys named Cooper. It is so HARD!

Old 03-15-10, 03:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 37420%

Yeah it sucks when you really like a name, then start hearing it a lot!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools