Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Names - what do you think?

Names - what do you think?

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 09-09-07 | 09:49 PM
  • I still have no inkling what this bean is, and won't find out until 10/8. But I can't stop thinking about names. What do you think of my latest list?

Boys

Calvin Luke
    Noah James
    Henry (not sure of middle name) - would this sound weird with a last name ending in "y"?
    Simon (not sure of middle name)
    Nolan (not sure of middle name)

Girls

Stella Elizabeth
    Annika (need middle name help here)
    Gwen Elizabeth
    Rachel Claire

I'm trying not to pick anything that's too popular, but I like very traditional names.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 09-09-07 | 09:52 PM
  • I like Noah James and I love the name Annika...I would do something like Annika Jayne..
  • the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 09-09-07 | 09:55 PM
  • I like Noah James or even Nolan James for a boy. For a girl I absolutely adore the name Annika. It was actually one of the names I had up for consideration when I was pg, but dh hated it.

I like Annika Marie, Annika Lynne, and Annika Rae. Farah's suggestion is also a pretty one.

Good luck in deciding on something when the time comes to really narrow it down.

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 09-10-07 | 07:09 AM
  • I love Nolan

I might be partial though! I also like Annika or Rachel.

You could do:

Nolan Michael
    Nolan James
    Nolan Alexander
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 09-10-07 | 05:33 PM
  • I like a lot of your choices Rudi. I am not too keen on first and last names ending with the same sound so I would not choose Henry personally. I really loved Lucas but with our last name, it would never sound right so I had to give it up!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!