Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
NEED BABY GIRL NAME FOR TUESDAY

NEED BABY GIRL NAME FOR TUESDAY

Reply Post New Topic

• hollyann 06-08-08 | 10:26 PM
  • well my daughter has decided to be stubborn and must come a month early and we are still trying to decide on a name, we would like a unique name, but also a simple name , we dont want names that are very popular and that alot of people have, we have the middle name chosen already and it is
    ____________ Threase Leigh Anne ________
    if you have any suggestions on names please let me know and thanks in advance
Thank you hollyann!
PariBbbb (07-12-09)
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 06-09-08 | 07:57 AM
  • My favorite girl name is Stella (which I never got to use since I have two boys). It's a "known" name but not common at all. A friend of mine is naming her daughter Gianna (gee-ah-na), which I think is pretty, unique, but not too "out there".
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 06-09-08 | 01:03 PM
  • So, the middle name is 3 names? My older sister's middle name is Terese and it's not common. TeresA is common, but not Terese.

Since we have decided on a name, I can let you know what I originally wanted to name our little girl: Mallory. I actually really like Mackenzie too, but it was too long.
  • PariBbbb PariBbbb's Avatar 07-12-09 | 09:38 AM
  • I lvoe the name Honor, but it might be a little out their for you, therese leigh anne is beautiful youll ned a lovely name to go with it
    how about something like Kara Therese Leigh Anne
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 07-12-09 | 11:08 AM
  • Well I'm Michelle Leigh Anne but have always loved Katherine.

Good luck with the new arrival !

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!