Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
Pls Help! Unique Girls name!

Pls Help! Unique Girls name!

Reply Post New Topic

• stacy 04-23-07 | 02:53 PM
  • HI...I'am seaching for a unique baby girl name.Nothing too overused but not too wierd either.I like original where there wont be tons in her class at school!
    I liked the names: Ava , Emma , Hannah , Summer , Paige but I feel they are now too popular.
    I do like the names: Greenlee, Sheridan, Reese , Tess and Alexa but nothing has really 'jumped' out at me to say "THATS IT!!!" ya know? Hubby likes the name Raedyn but I dont. We cant seem to agree on any. Help Pls! =)
  • the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 04-23-07 | 03:03 PM
  • Shayla, Reyna, Molly, Liliana, Maybelle, Dahlia, Lorilee, Sienna, Serena, Lea, Bailey, Camille, Madison, Madilyn, Tessa, Cori, and Kelsey are all cute names.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 04-23-07 | 03:06 PM
  • Emma and Ava are both on the top 10 list for names in 2005 & 2006 (Emma was #1 both years) so there's likely to be a girl with those names in her class. I personally know 3 little girls named Hannah, so I'm guessing that's pretty popular, too. (I just checked and it was # 11 last year.)

Paige was #67 last year and Summer isn't on the list. So summer might be your best bet of your list.

I like the names Natalie, Hazel, Naomi, Claire, Valerie...
  • happe2day happe2day's Avatar 04-23-07 | 03:45 PM
  • Kyra, Kiera, Kayla, Monique, Layla