Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Baby Names >
What does everyone honestly think of these two names??

What does everyone honestly think of these two names??

Reply Post New Topic

• Mabellerah1221 11-16-10 | 11:41 PM
  • I have two names in mind that I am in love with! But a lot of people tend to not be fond of the names i like so ill understand if people arent thrilled with them. I would love to hear some opinions though on which one they like better or if they dont like either at all. thanks! The names are Lia Taylor and Brianna Lynn... thoughts?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-16-10 | 11:55 PM

•  
    to TBC!!

Lia is less common than Brianna so I like it better.

Name your baby whatever you want. That's one of the cool things about having a baby!!

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 11-17-10 | 01:30 AM

•  
    I agree with Deanna!

I tend to be very conservative with regard to names, and like traditional names with traditional spellings. I think both your names are very pretty. I would be more likely to use the spelling "Leah" than "Lia", and I'm not fond of Taylor at all. Brianna Lynn is also very nice, but I personally like Lia better.

Congratulations and welcome to TBC!
  • babybob 11-17-10 | 04:23 AM
  • i think lia taylor is very nice...not to fond of the name brianna though, at the end of the the day when u see the little one you will see which one suits her best!!!xx
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 11-17-10 | 05:46 PM
  • Is Lia pronouced like LEE-UH or LIE-A? I agree with Rudi; if it LEE-UH, I prefer Leah. I like the name Brianna Lynn the best though.