Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Breastfeeding >
10 days and I will have hit 1 year

10 days and I will have hit 1 year

Reply Post New Topic

• **Michele** **Michele**'s Avatar 01-04-05 | 08:39 PM
  • I dont post here that often BUT.....
    Just a little brag

kaelyn has come close to weaning a few times but she comes right back at me again

Its been a tough year for me and I am so glad I managed to give my baby girl the best start ever!!!

• Mommy2KNIH Mommy2KNIH's Avatar 01-04-05 | 10:40 PM
  • Congratulations!!! That is definetly somthing to be proud of

• skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 01-04-05 | 11:33 PM
  • that's great!
    I remember when she was a newborn and she made you cry nursing (unlike Kristopher)
  • Marilyn 01-05-05 | 12:06 AM
  • congrats michele!! 1 year is definately a great start!

• emg92702 emg92702's Avatar 01-05-05 | 11:07 AM
  • Congratulations Michele!! That's awesome!! I remember hearing from you a couple of times that you thought Kaelyn was weaning. I'm so happy for you that she's kept on going!

Good job Mommy and Kaelyn!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!