Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Breastfeeding aaaarrrrrggggg!!!!!..............

aaaarrrrrggggg!!!!!..............

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-08-05, 04:09 PM
tired mommy of 2

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Thanks a bunch guys......you are all the greatest!!! You know it is funny, I go thru a full week of this frustration, then come here to post about it and wouldn't you know, I pumped lastnight after getting off the computer and got 6 ounces in 15 minutes.......geez louise my body sometimes......LOL.

Thank you all again

Old 03-09-05, 01:48 PM
North Carolina

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

That is great Donann, at least you had gotten some good amount this time. You weren't by chance having a menstrual cycle at the time were you? Possibly a change in hormones? I found my milk is not as abundant during these times. I was also going to suggest drinking an extra glass of water or beer

about an hour before pumping.

Old 03-09-05, 03:05 PM
tired mommy of 2

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Kristen,

Not on AF, I am actually taking Domperidone for 4 wks to up my supply as I am one of those "lucky" (super amount of sarcasm there....LOL) ones that has her period every month after birth, no break....ugh. I know that my supply is good now as Kaden can go 3 to 4 hours b/w feedings, sometimes longer. My boobs just don't want to cooperate with the pumps this time. I will keep trying tho, I will be a trooper. I am using the Ameda Purely Yours right now and I also have a Medela Minielectric and PIS Traveller. (Ameda is on loan from my SIL until my new part for the PIS arrives.... I am not a crazy pump lady....LOL)

I just get mad sometimes cuz Kyle bugs me and laughs and says.......Gee you have DDD boobs and that is all that you can get???? You should be able to fill a milk carton.....

HAHAHA Kyle (he actually stopped for a while when I got mad and stuck the pump to his bare chest at full suction....LOL.....that was a sight to see)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools