Baby Corner

Old 03-05-10, 05:44 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 8.98%
Default Excellent Quotes...

My opinion is that anybody offended by breastfeeding is staring too hard. ~ David Allen

While breastfeeding may not seem the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby. ~Amy Spangler

Nursing does not diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhances their charm by making them look lived in and happy. ~Robert A. Heinlein

There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it. ~Irena Chalmers

If a multinational company developed a product that was a nutritionally balanced and delicious food, a wonder drug that both prevented and treated disease, cost almost nothing to produce and could be delivered in quantities controlled by the consumers' needs, the very announcement of their find would send their shares rocketing to the top of the stock market. The scientists who developed the product would win prizes and the wealth and influence of everyone involved would increase dramatically. Women have been producing such a miraculous substance, breastmilk, since the beginning of human existence. ~Gabrielle Palmer

Breastfeeding is an unsentimental metaphor for how love works, in a way. You don't decide how much and how deeply to love - you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want. ~Marni Jackson

When an actress takes off her clothes onscreen but a nursing mother is told to leave, what message do we send about the roles of women? In some ways we're as committed to the old madonna-***** dichotomy as ever. And the madonna stays home, feeding the baby behind the blinds, a vestige of those days when for a lady to venture out was a flagrant act of public exposure. ~Anna Quindlen

Love them!!

Last edited by Tracey and Neil; 03-05-10 at 05:51 AM.
Thank you Tracey and Neil!
MrsS1stbaby (03-05-10)

Old 03-05-10, 02:28 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 2755.92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey and Neil

Nursing does not diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhances their charm by making them look lived in and happy. ~Robert A. Heinlein
I loved all of them, but can say that this is one I struggle with! If we are blessed with another baby, I will breastfeed again, no questions about it! But please don't hold it against me if one day, when I am older and for sure done with having babies, that I get a lift and possibly a little padding! LOL I miss my pre-pregnancy boobies!

Old 03-05-10, 03:46 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 8.98%

LOL!! Well if I lose much of the extra volume after Kara's done with me then don't worry, because I'll be right there with you, in the next hospital bed!!!!

One of the things I've loved about being pregnant and nursing Kara is the boobies!!!! Before I was 32A, during the IVF treatment they went up to a 32C, and a 34D while pregnant. Now they're a 32F or 34DD (depending on the nursing bra brand). There is no way that I want to say goodbye to these puppies!! I have considered expressing for the rest of my life! LOL!!

Old 03-05-10, 10:38 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Love the quotes!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools