Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How long....

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 01-03-09 | 01:52 AM
  • did you breastfeed your little for? I've been nursing the twins for four months now and I am not sure how much longer I want to continue. It's tough breastfeeding both of them now that they are a lot bigger. I do supplement with formula and I've started Xavier on rice cereal and Caitlynn will probably not be far behind. Would it be wrong to stop after they are six months old? I don't think I could do the full year like some moms do.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 01-03-09 | 02:27 AM
  • I nursed both of my boys till 6 months. I was taking 16 pills a day to increase my supply, and it was hard to keep doing that. I was happy that I was able to make it till that point with both. You have already given them 4 great months, so if you feel its time to start, don't be hard on yourself.
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 01-03-09 | 09:52 AM
  • You're the mommy-- and you know what's right

listen to yourself!

I BF'd lyla for just about 5 mos....
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 01-03-09 | 10:29 AM
  • I went back to work at 6 months - I did mornings a nights a little while longer, but then the boob became a toy and that was it!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 01-03-09 | 10:54 AM
  • I breastfed Chloe til 9 months.. it just quit working for us and it wasn't something I wanted to lose sleep over! Once I started supplementing that one feed at the end of the day she just quit wanting the boob.