Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I need help!

Reply Post New Topic

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 01-29-05 | 02:27 PM
  • I'm no help with rubber nipples but wanted to tell you that your children are beautiful!

• Sheeeva Sheeeva's Avatar 01-29-05 | 03:12 PM
  • Thanks Tracy!
  • belle81 belle81's Avatar 01-29-05 | 07:58 PM
  • We had a bit of trouble giving Charlotte bottles at first too. She refused to take them from me. My dh had to give Charlotte her bottles. I can't even be in the house when he gives her one. If I was in the house hiding in the other room she knew. Why take this artificial thing when I can have it fresh from the tap? When I was gone at the dentist my dh had his first successful feeding with her. She was hungry and the bottle was the only option. She took it with no fuss. We've tried a couple different types of nipples. FIrst we tried the Avent ones on the recommendation of several people. Those were okay, but she's less fussy with

• ethanandsydsmom ethanandsydsmom's Avatar 01-29-05 | 10:45 PM
  • We also tried the Avent ones, but Keagan hates them. They were recommended by so many of my friends too. ????

We just use the plain old silicone ones the "Parents Choice" brand, and he loves them. They are cheap too.

• Sheeeva Sheeeva's Avatar 01-30-05 | 03:48 AM
  • Thanks Heather, unfortunately we don't get Playtex stuff here!

I have been tried the small Nuk teat, the wide Nuk teat and the wide Avent teat.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo