Baby Corner

Old 02-04-08, 04:29 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default last night...

was interesting. lol

Lola screamed after each and every feeding. she stayed up from 5 to 7am crying and sleeping. i burped her and changed her. you can tell she is going to the bathroom when she screams. i know for sure my milk is in and i can def. hear her swallowing. she has now 8-9 wet diapers a day.

isnt it too early for colic? do bf babies get colic?

maybe it is something i am eating, but i have no idea what.

Old 02-04-08, 04:31 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

sometimes they just have a bad night.... if it repeats a few nights in a row then I would get worried....

try and avoid the gassy stuff-- but just go with the flow a bit and see what happens

Old 02-04-08, 04:58 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

yes, BF babies get colic, but what you describe isn't colic.

Probably just a bad night or something you ate.

Sarah had colic. And she had the textbook case.
from 6pm until midnight for the first 3 months of her life (starting when she was 2 weeks old) she screamed NONstop. Nothing would calm her - it wasn't just after eating, it was for 6 hours straight - no sleeping, and only stopping crying long enough to eat at her regular 2.5 hour interval inbetween. I just about lost my mind.

Old 02-04-08, 05:29 PM
is cold!
Mommy of two

Thanked 220 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hopefully it was just one bad night.

Something you ate maybe bugged her tummy or something.

Cora was VERY colicy just like skyqueen stated, she screamed non-stop for hours late at night. It got to the point where all we could do was hold her tight in our arms and give and sway back and forth and just let her scream. We tried everything - honestly we had to resort to ear plugs!

Old 02-04-08, 09:21 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Marek had some colic too (he screamed a lot, not every night but probably 3 nights a week). I had a little bit of luck with putting him belly-to-belly with me in the Baby Bjorn and dancing around vigorously. Sometimes I could get him to fall asleep by doing that.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools