Baby Corner

Old 01-13-05, 11:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default My boobs have a mind of their own.......

I have not nursed for just about 4 years now and as i was reading through some of the birth stories on here and looking at the new baby pics I swear I felt a let down.

What is up with that? I had those feelings and leaked sometimes for the first year and a half after Caleb stopped nursing but he is 5 now!

Maybe it is the emotions and hormones from ttc, I just don't know.

Has anyone else felt the let down sensation long after being done bfing? or am I the only one with posessed boobies?

Old 01-14-05, 02:11 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I don't think I have actually felt the letdown that long after weaning, but I have definitely leaked for a LONG time afterward.

Old 01-14-05, 09:11 AM
North Carolina

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I have had similar experiences when after breastfeeding and having weaned I would feel that too, I figured I was just more aware of the feeling since I had bf and before that I never had and probably had similar feelings but didn't pay the attention to it

I don' t think your boobs are possessed

Old 01-14-05, 04:02 PM
Banned

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Sorry haven't weaned yet. I've been nursing 4 years come April

Old 01-14-05, 10:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I never felt let down, but I definetely still leaked after a year of not nursing.

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools