Baby Corner

Old 09-07-04, 03:35 PM
Mommy to Marshall

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Unhappy Need Quick Link

Does anyone have a good site where you've bought a Medela breastpump or replacement parts online? The plastic casing that you plug the hose in broke on my pump today and I need to get a replacement ASAP. I can do a search for sites, but it would be helpful, too, if you know any. THANKS!

Old 09-07-04, 04:45 PM
Computer Geek & Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I would contact Medela directly -

The first pump I got turned up broken and they replaced it straight away, sent the new one before getting the broken one back, I just faxed them the invoice. Great customer service!

Old 09-07-04, 06:30 PM
North Carolina

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope you can get the part

Old 09-09-04, 03:03 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

eBay had some of those parts!

Old 09-09-04, 08:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I forget how I got a hold of local people who have Medla replacement parts but I did call 2 or 3 but noone had what I needed. They felt bad b/c they don't charge as much for S&H as Melda does. Burlington Coat Factory has A LOT of Medla parts at their store. I got extra of those yellow things & the "cones" there. So if you have one of those close by you can always check there as well.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools