Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update

Reply Post New Topic

• eek01 eek01's Avatar 01-24-05 | 07:21 PM
  • Well I know that I just posted today, and I already have an answer. I called my ped, and we realized that since I just started BCP that I am drying up. I am on the mini pill but I guess it didnt matter. I had to make a choice and I am choosing to stop BF I dont want to, and I am really sad, but DH and I really think that this is the right choice. I am crying typing this, as I really wanted to make 1 full year. I am proud that I made 6 months and I will definately bf any future kidos! Thanks for your support when I needed it!

Erin
  • donna 01-24-05 | 07:31 PM
  • You have given your baby a wonderful start and you should be proud of that.

• belle81 belle81's Avatar 01-24-05 | 08:01 PM

•  
    Erin, you did a great job making it so far! Carolyn got a wonderful start.
  • donann donann's Avatar 01-25-05 | 03:58 PM
  • Erin, I know exactly what you are feeling as I had to quit bf'ing my first due to supply issues. I was really worried that the minipill would decrease my supply to, but due to other more troubling circumstances this time around, I had to stop taking the pill.

Anyways, You gave that little girl of yours a great start and YAY for both of you for making it 6 months. You did great and you have to make the right decision for you right now. She will be on more food now, not just formula.

Take care and see you at the Playgroup!!

Donann
  • montanachic montanachic's Avatar 02-06-05 | 10:04 PM

•  
    you did a great job!