Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Breastfeeding What's happening to my milk supply?

What's happening to my milk supply?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-01-09, 11:12 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1220%

You can get it at a vitamin store like GNC. It is an herbal supplement.

Old 10-03-09, 03:26 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble. Hopefully it is just a fluke like everyone said. I would do what the other ladies suggested- you may even want to pump every two hours for a few days and see if that helps. I have had times when I pump when I don't get much, but usually by the next pumping I am back on track. Definitely contact an LC- we have one that's a friend of the family and she has been a GREAT help.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
LMB2007 (10-04-09)

Old 10-04-09, 01:35 AM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I think I'm back on track. It must have been a fluke like everyone was saying. I didn't have a chance to get the fenugreek, but I did increase my water and eat oatmeal a few times. I'm not sure if that is what helped, but I was willing to try their suggestions. It seems to be doing fine again. Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-05-09, 06:39 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Im glad it's back to normal. It could have been that you were a bit dehydrated so extra water may have helped.
Thank you imagine!
LMB2007 (10-06-09)

Old 10-16-09, 11:27 PM
is having another baby! Holy cow!!
Community Member

Thanked 196 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

The fenugreek worked wonders for me when I was still BFing my DD. I remember it taking less than 48 hours. I was going from being able to pump 3-4 ounces over a half hour or so to being able to pump 12-14 oz easily in 10 minutes. It was a great herb to keep around!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools