Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Advice

Reply Post New Topic

• py277 03-16-11 | 08:36 AM
  • I don't see a thread or forum on here about getting advice regarding contraceptives. Is this not available?

Thank you.
  • py277 03-16-11 | 08:39 AM
  • ...or do I just post here?
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 03-16-11 | 09:02 AM
  • There is an "Ask a Question" board that pretty much covers everything. I don't think the topic of contraceptives is brought up enough to have it's own board. The Ask board has many posts throughout the day about all sorts of subjects.
  • py277 03-16-11 | 09:05 AM
  • Alright, thank you for letting me know. I figured this might be the wrong place to ask for advice on this subject due to the nature of the site.

I guess i will find another site.

Thank you for the help.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 03-16-11 | 09:39 AM
  • You can always ask anything, just this particular topic you posted under is not where it would get immediatly noticed. I would try posting your question in "Ask a Question"; trust me you are sure to get a response!

Oh, and there is a topic called Women's Health & Support which would also be suitable for a question of that nature.

Really- you can post anything anywhere; there are just certain topic boards that are most frequented and where your post will surely be noticed by our other members.

Last edited by MrsS1stbaby; 03-16-11 at 09:43 AM..