Baby Corner

Old 02-12-08, 11:56 PM
Momma to 2 boys

Thanked 41 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Default cant quick reply

every time i try to quick reply it opens a new window and goes to an ad insurance page. its really irritating the only to reply is to quote the person. cant even go advance reply

Old 02-14-08, 04:30 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by happe2day
every time i try to quick reply it opens a new window and goes to an ad insurance page. its really irritating the only to reply is to quote the person. cant even go advance reply
well, today that is happening to me too - and yes, it is remiscent of having a virus the way the popups start flying

Latest Articles
Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

Fertility Rates In Career Women Are Rising
Fertility rates are rising for career women, as it is becoming less difficult to raise a family while working. Here are some facts and tips to help guide you along the way.

Pregnancy Loss: Don’t Suffer in Silence
Coping with a pregnancy loss is just as devastating as losing a loved one.

Should Pregnant Women Who Drink Alcohol Go to Jail?
The controversy over pregnant women drinking alcohol continues, but should they go to jail for it?

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools