Baby Corner

Old 08-02-12, 12:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 27.78%
Default COULD I BE PREGNANT?

i had sex the day i came on my period but it was just a little spotting my period lasted 7 days but it wasnt normal it would be heavy then light then spotting. my period ended. A DAY LATER I BEGIN spotting off and on FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. could i be pregnant?

Old 09-06-12, 01:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 127.78%

Since you posted your question over a month ago, I hope you know by now if you're pregnant or not but if you're still not sure you should definitely take a pregnancy test.

Latest Articles
Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

PCOS: Lifestyle Changes to Boost Fertility
While PCOS can cause infertility, there are a few things a woman can do to increase her changes of becoming pregnant, including lifestyle changes. Here are a few things you can do.

Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools