Baby Corner

Old 04-18-06, 02:06 PM
Yankee Mama

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Irked

I had a post with a slide show of my girls, in my post.. the next day (today) it was removed saying its not allowed in "signitures" well my post was NOT a signiture and i never seen one thing saying it was not allowed in post.. i have posted tones of these, and seen others post tones of them.. I am just a tad bugged by this and would like some kind of explanation.. i would have sent a PM but i dont know who to send it to

Old 04-18-06, 02:14 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We didnt realize how large in size these slideshows, etc are. TBC now has a new policy that flash slideshows and other flash files are no longer allowed. You are able to set the flash files in your profile. Also all signatures with flash files have been replaced with the message you saw on your post.

Old 04-18-06, 02:17 PM
Yankee Mama

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well since you have this new rule i think you should add it to the terms because no where in there does it state it is not allowed.
I changed it on my post to the link to the site.. is that allowed?
Seems like less and less is being allowed on this site..

Old 04-18-06, 02:24 PM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 34020%

Amber, we are working on changing the terms and conditions. Please feel free to add your slideshow in your profile.. This is why we made the ability to customize your profiles. Too large of a signature causes the site to slow down. So as a curtosy to the other members who may not have high speed access, we ask that signatures be kept to a minimum. Flash is no longer allowed in signatures effective immediately. Please do not link to the website, as this is not allowed. Instead post your slideshow in your profile.. then you may make a new post telling the members to go take a look.

Thank you.

Old 04-18-06, 02:27 PM
Yankee Mama

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

:::::sigh:::::: now since when has a link to a photo website not been allowed?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools