Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
Ann Romney slammed for $990 Shirt, Michelle Obama praised for $6,800 jacket!

Ann Romney slammed for $990 Shirt, Michelle Obama praised for $6,800 jacket!

Reply Post New Topic

• raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 08-01-12 | 12:37 PM
  • [LEFT]Not trying to make this political, but I just love how two-faced the media is and this is a great example!

Read more: [URL]http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/01/ann-romney-slammed-for-0-shirt-michelle-obama-praised-for-6800-jacket/#ixzz22JTjcr9x[/URL][/LEFT]
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 08-01-12 | 02:45 PM
  • Damn skippy they are 2-faced!
  • trismama12 trismama12's Avatar 08-01-12 | 08:16 PM
  • I read a different article. The article I read slammed them both.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 08-03-12 | 12:03 PM
  • I think they should both be slammed! How many kids shoes could you buy for that $990 shirt? And you could dress whole countries for the cost of that jacket!
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 08-23-12 | 07:57 PM
  • There is a huge difference! Almost $5000 worth of difference. MO makes me sick, really. I am not a fan of BO either, but his wife is just out of control IMO.

I think that our call to service has become a call to spend. I am appalled by all of the wasted money. Can you imagine what good could be done if the White House would forego a public celebration of Christmas just one year. They spend a FORTUNE every single year on decorations, food and publicity; meanwhile our country goes further into debt. Why does the White House need to publically celebrate anyway? Why can't the 1st Family just get a Christmas tree like everyone else. Leading this country should not make you live like a King.