Baby Corner

Old 12-26-11, 08:09 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%
Default Busy week

After xmas eve/day, it was nice to sleep in late and not have to go anwhere today! The next 3 days will be busy. I plan on taking the girls to see the new Chipmunk movie tomorrow, wednesday Im going w/ my parents to NYC to see the window display and thursday I need to buy my nephew a xmas gift and having a playdate w/ Nicole's friend.

Wednesday will be exhausting since we have to drive to Phila to catch the 850 train ride to Trenton, then connect w/ another train ride at 950 to Newark, then finally another train and ride to 34th st and Macy's. *sigh*. I was hestitate doing this, but orignally it was going to be a 2 hr car ride and didnt feel comfortable w/ the girls and their potty time. At least the train, they have bathrooms there...the ride is about a half hour....I really want to go and hopefully it will be a good time.

Old 12-27-11, 09:27 AM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member

Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

Wow sounds crazy.
Our week is going to be prettty intense too. We are cleaning the rest of Christmas up here today and then tomorrow my mom and I our going shopping. Thursday we are having a family dinner when my sister comes through town on her way home to Georgia. Friday we are going to take Joseph to the Tennessee Aquarium and have lunch at one of my favorite places, NorthShore Grill. Satureday we are having a party and Sunday we are going to church to see people one last time and then flying back to Tucson on Monday.

Old 12-27-11, 10:44 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Weekly Activity 19220%

Wow! Sounds like youre busy as well!

Old 12-27-11, 11:32 AM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

LOL Laura it took me a sec to figure out how you were going to the TN aquarium in AZ

I have my 11yo niece here & have to get her home some how. Probably I'll meet my sister 1/2 way. She keeps saying to put my niece & Rachel on the commuter train but I think the girls are to young to do that alone.

Old 12-27-11, 04:07 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Weekly Activity 19220%

After my dad spending two days checking out travel, I dont think we're doing NYC now. I feel really bad. It was going to cost $60 just to go to Camden, i guess on the train....so it was cheaper taking the bus, but my parents were going to pick me up at 630 in the morning. Ugh...IDK....its a really long day and I had issues w/ Nicole just in the movie theatre. Its good intentions, but too much for them to handle.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools