Baby Corner

Old 09-09-04, 01:41 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Can Anyone Help?

Just a note: I Hope this is ok if I post here, I posted on the Swaps and freebies board, but its a bit slow!!

As you all know I am a foster mom for drug exposed newborns and infants. Right now I am in desperate need of clothes for these little ones (the clothes I have all get sent home when the babies leaves, and my supply is being depleted!!) If anyone has any clothes for boys or girls ranging in sizes preemie to 18 months, and you are wanting to get rid of them, I would be more than happy to take them. I am also in need of accessories including caps, scratch mittens, socks/booties, Playtex disposable bottle, liners, shoes, etc. Thank you so much! I will be more than happy to pay for shipping!

Old 09-15-04, 04:51 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

There's a bunch of groups on yahoo called freecycle. YThere's probably one for your area too...They're all over the country. Some local groups are larger than others....
Join the group and post that you need baby stuff. I'm sure that you'll get alot of donations that way...

Old 09-16-04, 05:40 PM
Cheer Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I don't have any baby stuff to send. Sorry. I commend you for what you do for those babies!! Tons of luck and best wishes for you!!

BTW, my 2 cats look just like yours!! Orange long hair and black and white short hair!! I thought that pic was of my Punkin and SweetPea!! Too funny!

Old 09-17-04, 12:15 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you 3picketts for the compliment! That was very sweet of you! Yup those are my two fur babies. I need to add my new kitten I got last week to my pictures. He is a little grey tabby with a bit of orange (looks kind of like a bengal) His name is Milo
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools