Baby Corner

Old 03-17-06, 03:15 PM
Praying for Luke

Thanked 34 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 4.07%
Wink Easter

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday?
Do you have any family traditions for Easter?
Do you dye eggs?
Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids?

Old 03-17-06, 03:20 PM
needs to get back in gear

Thanked 102 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? Being with family

Do you have any family traditions for Easter? My mom makes pizza breads (meat pies) every year and my sisters and I always help... Every year for Sarah I put plastic eggs going up the steps into her room (as if the Easter bunny dropped them out of the basket when he checked on her) She loves it. I fill them with Jelly Beans

Do you dye eggs? with Sarah

Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids?Yes, we will have one the week before Easter

Old 03-17-06, 04:27 PM
Workin' My Ovaries Off

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? i love going to church and seeing all the easter lilies covering the place. it smells SO good!! also... chocolate.. lots and lots of chocolate!!

Do you have any family traditions for Easter? the night before we set out carrots and our easter basket for the easter bunny. the next morning, he has come and eaten the carrots, leaving CHOCOLATE and toys behind in the basket, along with lots of eggs hiding all over the house!

Do you dye eggs? usually... messes are fun!

Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids? no, that is the easter bunny's job! lol... yeah, we set it up for her. this year will be more fun than last year, because she will be able to figure out what is is supposed to do better.

Old 03-18-06, 01:38 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? I love dressing up to go to church and watching the kids get excited to see what the Easter Bunny left
Do you have any family traditions for Easter? Just to get up early and see what the Easte Bunny left. My mom used to leave a jelly bean trail to the hidden basket, but with 3 cats batting those around all night i doubt that will happen here
Do you dye eggs? We will this year
Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids? Yes, but we use the plastic eggs for that

Old 03-22-06, 02:25 PM
SAHM to Julia & Ryan

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

My favorite thing about Easter (and any other holiday as a matter of fact) is seeing my dd's little face light up and her excitement!

We hide an Easter basket around the house and have an egg hunt with the plastic eggs you can fill. This year, I'm having a small party on Saturday for Easter- maybe I can turn that into a yearly tradition?

And yes, we usually die eggs just for the fun of it!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools