Baby Corner

Old 03-22-06, 04:02 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 1871.09%

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? My birthday is usually that weekend! This year it's on Good Friday!
Do you have any family traditions for Easter? Unfortunately, we spend each Easter with my in-laws, so we do lots of things there.
Do you dye eggs? Yes
Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids? My in-laws do. The kiddos have loads of fun.

Old 03-22-06, 04:41 PM
needs to get back in gear

Thanked 102 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.43%

What about you Lael

Old 03-22-06, 05:40 PM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 0.43%

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? when I was a child, it was getting candy. The reason being was we only ever got candy from the holidays and this was a really big deal/treat. We loved finding our baskets and each year as we grew, they were harder and harder to find. Now that I'm an adult, I love church the most about easter. (I liked it as a kid too, it's just that I like it more now). We always got our new special easter dresses and I do the same for Sarah (and ties for Andrew) and the kids LOVE dressing up for the special occasion.

Do you have any family traditions for Easter? not really big traditions. We do the whole holy week of church the week prior, then on Sunday morning, we have the family basket stuff at home before dressing up for Church. After church, everyone heads to my mom's house for another round of egg hunts and feasts

Do you dye eggs?Yes, but we don't really eat them

Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids? Yes, since the kids are really young, and the weather isn't usually very good, we do plastic eggs inside the house on Easter morning. When we go to my mom's house, we do an egg hunt outside (even in the rain) with all the grandkids etc.. This year, our church is having an egg hunt the Saturday before so we'll do that too. (our old church in Calif had an egg hunt after church that Sunday) and our city is having an egg hunt that we want to attend, but the timing just won't work for us

Old 03-22-06, 11:36 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

What is your favorite thing about the Easter holiday? Peeps
Do you have any family traditions for Easter? Nah not really
Do you dye eggs?Yes
Do you set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids?Yes
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools