Baby Corner

Old 06-16-12, 01:04 AM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 8197.14%
Cool Father's Day

Wit Father's Day coming up tomorrow, what are you doing for the special Dad(s) in your life?

DH is getting a fun posterboard-sized candy-laced card, a big Mason jar filled with M&Ms labeled as "Daddy's 'Stache'" but it has a picture of a mustache instead of "Stache". I also made wrappers for each can of a 12-pack of Coke that say "Best Pop Ever" and put them back in the case so he won't be expecting it. (So far it just sounds like he's getting junk food, huh? )

The girls pool their commission money together and bought DH a pair of Speedo flip flops, we got him a new pair of swim trunks, and the "big" gift is that we're giving him free reign to purchase a new camera (since he lost our last one about a month ago and I HATE being without our camera!). So see, it's not all just crap food!

So what's on the agenda for the great dad in your life?

Old 06-16-12, 05:38 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 6430.48%

Oh those are some cute idea's Deanna, very creative!

Well, Dh is actually out right now buying himself a new grill for his gift. Tomorrow morning he may go fishing with a friend while I take the kids to church with my parents. After church we are having lunch at our house with my parents, and my sister, her husband, and their daughter. Dh will be grilling pork ribs and we have sweet potatoes, coleslaw, baked beans, salad and Dove ice cream bars. The kids are giving him a card and a package of Pepperidge Farm cookies. And when I went grocery shopping today, I picked up a 6 pack of Yuengling (sp?) for him too.

For my own dad....he is hard to shop for! I will probably pick up a gift card to Home Depot or Outback tonight.

Old 06-17-12, 05:33 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1830.48%

We are still recooperating from Nicoles party yesterday. I bought DH Wild Bills Beef Jerky, since hes been out in months and we ordered KFC for dinner...Kinda just a blah, relaxing day.

My mom was kind enough to pick up a tshirt for my dad. I helped him move some loveseats to the curb, since theyre getting new furntiue on wednesday. He was steam cleaning the carpet...lol

Latest Articles
The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

How Often Should Your Baby Poop?
Find out how often your baby should poop, how you can tell if your baby might be constipated, and what treatment options are available if your baby is constipated.

Baby Bottles: Which Ones Should You Choose?
When buying baby bottles, there is a vast array of choices for expectant Moms to choose from. Here are some considerations for making this important purchase.

Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets During Pregnant
If you are pregnant with celiac disease, you will need to take extra precautions to make sure you are eating healthy, and getting enough nutrients when eating a gluten free diet.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools