Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Flat tire

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 12-20-10 | 10:51 AM
  • Leaving for work this morning, the van said that 1 tire pressure was low. It usually happens w/ the temps get really cold, so was going to fill the tire at the next gas station. Well...10 min later, it couldnt wait. I started hearing this wierd nose and pull over. My tire was blown. I called DH and was over w/in a half hour. He said he mightve been able to save it if I pulled over and put air in it (of course, its always my fault), but the tire was shot. Ugh...I replaced all 4 of them about 6 months ago. I swear, we can never catch a break. From my previous post, we got a new stove from the ILs that we dont have to worry about, but now have to fork out the $ for a new tire.
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-20-10 | 11:24 AM
  • What a way to start your Monday! I hope the rest of your week is much better!
Thank you teddybear1082!
DanieH (12-20-10)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 12-20-10 | 12:34 PM
  • Don't let him blame you for the tire.
    Hope you can find a good deal on a tire!
    Happy Monday...Its can only get better from here :smile:
Thank you countrycutieluv!
DanieH (12-20-10)
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 12-20-10 | 01:45 PM
  • What a way to start the week! I agree its not your fault. My light comes on too - I've had FIVE plugs put in my tires since we moved here. Only one was a total flat and the only reason I noticed it was a real problem is it was rainly & I heard a gurgling noise when I stopped at the PO. All the rest were slow leaks.
Thank you 2babygirls!
DanieH (12-20-10)
  • momofthreeboyz momofthreeboyz's Avatar 12-20-10 | 02:37 PM
  • Bummer I hate all the added expenses at this time that is something my dh would of said men they have to blame it
Thank you momofthreeboyz!
DanieH (12-20-10)