Baby Corner

Old 07-01-11, 01:50 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy
Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%
Default Happy 4th!

What does e/o have planned for the holiday?

Im still at work, but leaving here shortly. DH and his cousin had this brillian idea of buying seafood for a seafood dinner tomorrow night. His cousin and hisg/f and my ILs will be there. We are NOT inviting the BIL and his g/f since they wont contribute!

Sunday we plan on going to a friends house for a bbq....

No set plans for Monday. I want hubby to bbq some ribs...yummmm. Im hoping to catch some fireworks. I know the girls will enjoy it and I want to test out my new camera.

I never used a holiday in the beginning of the year, so plan on using it on Tuesday. I would like to take the girls to see Cars 2, but havent decided yet. I know the humidity comes back on Sunday so we will def be using the pool a lot for the next few days.

Have a fun and safe holiday!
Old 07-01-11, 03:35 PM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM
Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Just hanging out with family this weekend. Dh's family Saturday, mine on Sunday. I think we will stick close to home Monday.
Have fun and be safe everyone!
Old 07-01-11, 03:44 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer
Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

We have no plans. The baby is only 4 weeks old and I am still BF 'round the clock, plus we found out last year that dd does not like fireworks up close. Which is no matter now as there is a burn ban, so no fireworks this year. We also do not have any cookouts planned, nada. But who knows, there may be a last minute shin-dig we stop by or have ourselves; it's been known to happen that way before, lol.
Old 07-01-11, 04:54 PM
Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

We can't do fireworks in this area either. We're going to my mom's overnight and will probably go with my sister to a park where they do fireworks.
Old 07-01-11, 06:27 PM
is the mommy of a 3 year old and expecting #2
Community Member
Thanked 437 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 16620%

Well, thankfully the fireworks are unaffected here despite the dry conditions.
We are going to breakfast tomorrow with the ILs and then we are putting a new sectional on layaway to get the 4th of July price.

The 3rd we are going to the bbq here at our complex. The 4th we are going to DH's aunt's for food and fireworks from her back deck. Really nice cause it'll have been warm enough to swim after dark while the fireworks are going on. Plus we can see about 5 different displays from her deck and none of them are close enough to scare Joseph with noise.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools