Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe How can people be so cruel??

How can people be so cruel??

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-30-05, 06:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Unhappy How can people be so cruel??

Yesterday my friend and I went to Walmart. In the front was a teenager and her grandma giving away these precious little kittens. My friend know the people so they started talking while we cuddled the kittens. The teenager said she went to throw out the trash at the apartment complex where they live and heard mewing in the dumpster. Thats where they found these six little furballs! How could someone be so evil as do do something like that to gods little creatures (Yes, I am a cat lover!!) And to make it worse, that morning was garbage day, what if that girl had not found them???? Of course I cried all day about it, I am such a goof Anyhow, my friend ended up adopting one. Named her Lucky!!! And I truly believe there is a special place in hell for jerks who would just dump poor helpless kittens in the trash

Old 08-30-05, 06:27 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I'm with you! I can cry just thinking about the fact that my sweet little Lucy would have died at the pound had I not adopted her. What a waste and a loss.

My other extreme rant is reserved for the $#%&*@ people who either breed animals for profit or don't spay and neuter their pets, perpetuating the huge number of dogs and cats without homes. I just want to them.

Old 08-31-05, 01:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I don't understand it either.I was watching an episode of Animal Cops the other night & they showed these newborn puppies that the owners had tied in grocery bags & put them in the trash.Luckily a neighbor had seen the women do it,so they called the ASPCA.Even though they were rescued only 2 out of 13 puppies made it.I was so ticked!Those poor puppies.The women only got 3 days in jail & counselling.WTF?????I just don't get it.

Charity

Old 08-31-05, 03:24 AM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wow -
it would be a good day when someone like that gets the book thrown at them... and THEN has to live the same cruelty they imposed on another life.

Old 09-04-05, 12:13 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

"And I truly believe there is a special place in hell for jerks who would just dump poor helpless kittens in the trash."

Amen! Sick freaks!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools