Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
I have a question, can any one answer???

I have a question, can any one answer???

Reply Post New Topic

• PattiS PattiS's Avatar 03-01-07 | 11:25 PM
  • I was a member here back in 1999 to say 2000 or 2001. Is there any way I can search for old postings? Back then (I don't know how many of you were here at the time) my brother had gotten his 3 kids from his ex and some of you sent me some clothes for them,the mother was starving 2 of the three. Oh I won't get into what's happened since, don't want you all to cry (mainly me!!) But I would like to see some of the old postings if I could.

Thanks for the help in advance!
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 03-02-07 | 12:04 AM
  • I am not sure you can search posts that far back since we moved servers or something I think. But I am sure someone from Admin will have more knowledge about that than me.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-02-07 | 12:46 AM
  • Admin has been notified of your question, Patti, and I expect you'll hear something soon.

back and I hope things are looking up for your family soon.
  • baby hungry 03-02-07 | 02:29 AM
  • Just wanted to say welcome back!
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 03-02-07 | 11:37 AM
  • Hi Patti, it appears that posts from that many years ago have been removed from the system. Sorry you won't be able to reread them. Welcome back to TBC though!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!