Baby Corner

Old 12-21-11, 02:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 2672.86%

It was a really fun night we got to give presents to about 20 kids and donated about $150 worth of toys, etc. to the pediatric ward playroom.

The funny thing is Theron came to help and we had talked to him about what was going on and all but I honestly don't think he recognized me when I came back dressed as Santa! He actually came and sat in my lap and told me he wanted a basketball and a football for Christmas!

I'll make a post w/ photos at some point this week!

Old 12-21-11, 02:56 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1008.57%

Love it!

Old 12-21-11, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 44.29%

A friend posted this on her fb page.

So today we were in the store and we were buying some things for some children whose mother got fired from her job and was unable to buy for her children. So we were in line and this guy had a few things in his hands and my husband says go ahead and go in front of us you look like your in a rush and you only have a few things. The guys says thank you, in the mean time my son has one of those cups that you can buy a frozen icee and him and my husband go and fill it up while I wait in line. I see the guy grab a cup for an icee as well and as I am placing items on the belt I was thinking this must be the night for icee's.. lol so they come back and the guy had left. My son put his cup up there to show the lady so she could ring it up and she was like oh the man before you paid for it. I just think it's so ironic how life works, when you do good deeds good deeds happen to you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools