Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Ouch

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 05-13-11 | 01:25 PM
  • Thanks ladies. I am feeling a lot better now. I think the most frustrating part is that this gate isn't even for the kids. It is for the dog. It keeps him from pooping in the area where the kids play. Luckily I found a store that has extensions for a gate we already have. Next weekend dh is going to put it in and we will have a walk through gate!
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 05-13-11 | 01:54 PM
  • We still have a gate up in the playroom so the dogs don't eat the kids toys. I know exactly what you mean. Somehow the dogs snuck in the gate last night and we are down two "Squinkies".

I love our dogs, but some days they are a bit of a headache.
Thank you Patience!
teddybear1082 (05-14-11)
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 05-14-11 | 03:17 PM
  • Hope you heal quickly!
Thank you DanieH!
teddybear1082 (05-14-11)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 05-14-11 | 03:51 PM
  • Quote de Patience
    We still have a gate up in the playroom so the dogs don't eat the kids toys. I know exactly what you mean. Somehow the dogs snuck in the gate last night and we are down two "Squinkies".

I love our dogs, but some days they are a bit of a headache.
    We are in the same boat. I love our dog butif he eats one more toy he is going on vacation at my in laws' house!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo