Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe Please Do Not Send Anything!!

Please Do Not Send Anything!!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-20-11, 12:33 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 41.63%
Default Please Do Not Send Anything!!

When writing my "pray for me" post, I had no intentions on anyone helping me in any way. I was just asking for prayers to help get through some stressful times. I did not realize what I was getting myself in to. I was basically venting about things going on in my life. I loved being able to come here and vent about things and have people tell me everything is going to be OK. Sometimes, that is all you need to hear to pull you out of a funk. I never realized that what I was doing was wrong. I will not be accepting anything from anyone!!! Thank you

Old 10-20-11, 01:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hey Corinne, we are taking this off the boards so no worries and you didn't do anything wrong! And we know this is totally voluntary and its not something authorized by The Baby Corner or the moderators (how's that for a disclamer) .

I tried changing my email address and now I can't access my PM's but as soon as I get that straightened out I'll figure out how to organize it.

Old 10-20-11, 01:29 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 784.49%

Im so sorry. I totally know how you feel. Sometimes you want some reassurance even if you dont agree 100%. Lets face it, everyone here is not going to be on your side, but sometime you just need that "it will be okay" or a hug to satisfy you. I know youre already stress and dont need any add'l stress. Hang in there honey!

Old 10-20-11, 02:06 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 41.63%

Well apparently everyone doesn't feel that way. I had the police at my door this morning because of this and that is the last thing I need. Just disregard everything because the last thing I want to do is cause more stress.

Old 10-20-11, 02:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Huh????

It can't be because of this board & what I'm trying to do. I didn't even give anybody anything except I fwd the list you sent me, but not your address.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools