Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe Please vote for my sister's photo entry

Please vote for my sister's photo entry

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-03-09, 07:31 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 2253.18%
Talking Please vote for my sister's photo entry

I am just going to copy and paste my sister's email with the link to the voting page. I would really appreciate all the votes that we can muster. Her name is KIM HILL. TIA

Amanda

Hi there! Earlier this month I entered a photo contest for the Matilda Jane clothing company. If you have a minute, could you please vote for my photo entry?

Voting is done by adding your favorite photographers to your shopping bag and then checking out. You can add as many photographers as you want to your bag, but don't waste your time adding a photographer a million times to your bag because multiple votes for the same photographer in one bag are ignored.

Also, you can check out only once from your IP address. Checking out more than once from your IP address will not be counted in our system. Voting will end Sunday, December 6 at midnight.
Click here to vote for my photo: http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/vote_viewproduct.php?ID=1504 - just add to bag and then fill in your name and email address.

Oh, when you hit Submit, a confirmation page appears asking you to double check everything. You must hit Submit one more time on this page for your votes to register.

Feel free to share this link with friends. I'd love to win the all expense paid trip to the January fashion show.

Thank you!!

Kim Hill

Last edited by Chickie; 12-03-09 at 07:53 AM.

Old 12-03-09, 07:45 AM
is Back to work :(
Proud SAHM

Thanked 377 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%

What a beautiful picture! I voted.
Thank you teddybear1082!
Chickie (12-03-09)

Old 12-03-09, 07:56 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 2253.18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth1082 View Post
What a beautiful picture! I voted.
Thank you!

Old 12-03-09, 08:57 AM
is loving the cool ocean air
Community Member

Thanked 100 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%

I voted too! So cute!
Thank you jaedrae!
Chickie (12-03-09)

Old 12-03-09, 09:19 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 2253.18%

Thanks

Latest Articles
Boost Your Fertility With Diet
Boosting your chances of conceiving can be as simple as making a few changes in your nutrition and diet, starting today.

Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools