Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe Roman Polanski Arrested, FINALLY!

Roman Polanski Arrested, FINALLY!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-28-09, 01:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 108 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 2338.75%
Default Roman Polanski Arrested, FINALLY!

I can't believe so many people are appealing for his release! Granted he was probably pretty sick in the head after his wife and unborn child were murdered by the Manson's, it no excuse to drug, photograph, and anally rape a 13 year old girl!

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...66.htm&sc=1402

Old 09-28-09, 02:28 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 882.5%

He's famous so it doesn't matter what he does.

Old 09-28-09, 05:00 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 13.75%

I agree but so strange after all these years they finally arrested him. Wonder why now?

Old 09-28-09, 07:51 PM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience View Post
I agree but so strange after all these years they finally arrested him. Wonder why now?
because he has been avoiding places that would extradite him. france and poland won't send him to the US for prosecution, because he hasn't done anything wrong (in their eyes, i think). i remember reading about this several years ago but can't remember all the details. i guess he finally messed up and got caught.

sorry, i need to amend my above statement. i think the governments of france and poland don't/didn't return him to the US because he had a plea bargain that wasn't honored, or something like that. as i said, i've forgotten details...

Last edited by illaheebaby; 09-28-09 at 08:07 PM.

Old 09-29-09, 04:44 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 13.75%

He actually has a home in Sweden for many years. I just wonder why now? Wonder if the Manson case anniversary and recent death of one of its followers has stirred the memory? So strange. The whole thing is so strange. How he could live 30 years free without paying for his crime all while winny an Oscar. Just strange.

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools