Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Touching

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-17-12 | 10:29 AM
  • Out of the blue yesterday, after Kaitlyn came home from school, she asked what happens when a girl touches a boy where he pees. When I asked if someone did this, she told me her cousin, my BIL's son, who will be 10 in June. Whaat? We kept asking her questions and she was getting upset, but we wanted to know exactly what happened. We thought someone did this at school b/c its been awhile...at least 2 months since he's been at the house. From what I gather, he would put her hand there and she would also do it on her own. Im just sick thinking about it. DH said something to his mom yesterday. Im not sure if he talked to his brother yet, im pretty sure he did, but not 100%. She said she will never do it again. We told her under no circumstance do you touch someone like that. If it happens you need to tell us right away. She will not be alone w/ him anymore, since she said it happened in the bedroom w/ just the two of them, dont know where Nicole was. Ugh...I really didnt think I would be dealing w/ this so soon.

Last edited by DanieH; 02-28-12 at 08:33 AM..
  • raabta01 raabta01's Avatar 02-17-12 | 12:46 PM
  • Yikes! I hope it wasn't anything other than a little expiermenting.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-17-12 | 04:43 PM
  • Yea, Im hoping thats all it is as well.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-17-12 | 11:05 PM
  • Oh my! I am sure it was a little curiousty on both parts, but it is defintely good that she told you. I hope your BIL (or your nephew's mother) takes this seriously and has a talk with him as well.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-17-12 | 11:12 PM
  • Oh, and I know this is totally different, but Kendall has touched her baby brother's "pee pee" before during bath time or a diaper change. I always tell her no and that is not nice, everyone needs their privacy and such. She hasn't done it in awhile though. I know its something we will have to deal with as they get older.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!