Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Corner Cafe >
TV is on layaway!

TV is on layaway!

Reply Post New Topic

• DanieH DanieH's Avatar 10-19-11 | 10:47 AM
  • Thanks! It prob will either be in the basement or the spare room and I will just have to ask him to go there to get "something"....and then he will see it.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 10-19-11 | 12:45 PM
  • I'd try to find someplace to hide it at home. Can you slide it under the bed? If you can find a good place to hide it, give him a clues to make him search for it.

Or else...wrap up a box with a picture inside for him to unwrap on Xmas morning.

Fun!
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 10-19-11 | 01:17 PM
  • No, theres no place to hide it, esp w/o the kids seeing it and they wont keep a secret. I have too much cr@p under the bed anyways. LOL

I was thinking about doing a picture, but rather him just see the real thing.
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 11-01-11 | 01:21 PM
  • Soooo...I went to Walmart on friday, to put some $ down, but of course, had to DH that I put more stuff on layaway for the girls...I figured what else would I say. It is layaway, just not for the girls. Hehe Hes flipping, telling me no more for them. I seriously, though, still need to buy at least 2 more gifts for Nicole so they have the same number of gifts. Ugh, looks like I will have to buy the rest of the stuff at Kohls and put it on my cc. Kohls is def not a place to buy toys...boo!