Baby Corner

Old 10-19-11, 10:47 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 19220%

Thanks! It prob will either be in the basement or the spare room and I will just have to ask him to go there to get "something"....and then he will see it.

Old 10-19-11, 12:45 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I'd try to find someplace to hide it at home. Can you slide it under the bed? If you can find a good place to hide it, give him a clues to make him search for it.

Or else...wrap up a box with a picture inside for him to unwrap on Xmas morning.

Fun!

Old 10-19-11, 01:17 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Weekly Activity 19220%

No, theres no place to hide it, esp w/o the kids seeing it and they wont keep a secret. I have too much cr@p under the bed anyways. LOL

I was thinking about doing a picture, but rather him just see the real thing.

Old 11-01-11, 01:21 PM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Weekly Activity 19220%

Soooo...I went to Walmart on friday, to put some $ down, but of course, had to DH that I put more stuff on layaway for the girls...I figured what else would I say. It is layaway, just not for the girls. Hehe Hes flipping, telling me no more for them. I seriously, though, still need to buy at least 2 more gifts for Nicole so they have the same number of gifts. Ugh, looks like I will have to buy the rest of the stuff at Kohls and put it on my cc. Kohls is def not a place to buy toys...boo!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools